Prescribed testosterone boosters have been linked to severe side effects including heart attack, stroke, pulmonary embolism and coronary artery disease.
Patients may be eligible to file a testosterone lawsuit if they used one of the following testosterone therapies and experienced serious complications:
- AndroGel: One of the most popular testosterone therapies. This spray gel is applied to the shoulder or upper arms and manufactured by AbbVie.
- AndroDerm: A testosterone patch manufactured by Actavis, Inc. that delivers testosterone supplementation through skin in the back, abdomen, thighs or arms.
- Axiron: A topical testosterone solution manufactured by Eli Lily.
- Bio-T Gel: A testosterone treatment gel manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline.
- Delatestryl: A testosterone injection treatment manufactured by Savient Pharmaceuticals.
- Depo-Testosterone: An intramuscular agent for low testosterone manufactured by Pfizer.
- Foresta: A testosterone spray gel manufactured by Endo Pharmaceuticals.
- Striant: A testosterone tablet manufactured by Columbia Laboratories Inc.
- Testim: Gel treatment manufactured by Ausilium that is applied to the shoulders daily.
- Testopel: A testosterone implant that is placed under the skin and manufactured by Slate Pharmaceuticals.
If you or a loved one experienced a heart attack, stroke, or other side effects from testosterone therapy, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit. Contact the lawyers at Hissey Kientz, LLP for a free case evaluation. You can reach us by calling toll-free at 1-866-275-4454, or by filling out our free contact form on the right of this page.